Saturday, February 6, 2010

Not perfect =(

I don’t know much about life, my future is yet to be figured out. But yet I sit here today writing about how life can take a toll on me. You don’t know about my past and maybe this is gone to fast and maybe this is not meant to last. But I have to say, life is just scary to live in, one day you’re happy and the next sec you can just drop down from the hills. I might not be perfect, but let me start this journey all over again. This is me, the only me. The guy that can make people laugh when they are down.

My life is simple; I hate to sit down or lay down my bed and feel sad after a long day at college. It’s not my thing to get sad. I normally laugh when people ask me how I can get sad when they normally see me begin the happiest person on earth. Well gods made us all just like him to be sad, happy and angry. Right now looking at things I feel so hidden inside. I’m sacred to come out and tell the truth to them and look at their face drop and make me a pointless person again. I’m just sick of “them” to think I’m pointless and useless. Sometimes I feel like running away far away from everything but I guess that is not the best choice. LIFE IS HARD TO LIVE!!! BUT I’M NOT PERFECT AND I WILL CORRECT THAT ASAP

0 comments: