Thursday, February 26, 2009

Monti boy


sorry people i did not update my blog for a long time .. Well now i have the time to blog . Time to blog about monti boy .. If some of you guys dont know monti is my godmother's dog and he has brain tumor .. Monti is like a child to them so he is so so so so so so so manjaed by them . every time when a.annie(godmother) comes to Malaysia ( she stays at U.S ) . She will kill us with monties stories ..I don't even know the dog but Monti sounds a real awesome dog to be with. Today i received a mail from a.annie and said that monti was having brain tumor she said that he might be going to heaven any time so it might be tomorrow, in a week, a month ..I was really looking forward to meeting you monti boy when i come end of this year . But i guess i cant .. I really hope you hang in there .. LOVE U WB.


0 comments: