Thursday, October 16, 2008

Living the dream ( part 2 )



Okey where i stoped ... hmmm OWH ya .. So after that day ... went to bed feeling all happy inside .. but still "takut" with spm ... yeiks ... = ( ..

After 1 week , Sony bmg Singapore calles me ... YA SONY BMG .. AWESOME RIGHT =)
At first when the dude said sony bmg singapore .. my mind immediately went blank He was asking stuff like my i.c no and address .. I was replying back to him ..... in a retarded way i guess he notice and ask me back are you okey joshua.... lol. After that RETARDED call from SONY BMG SINGAPORE. I got a call from hitz.fm and they told me about the party that will be held at KUALA LUMPUR PERFORMING ARTS CENTRE(KLpac). Than he was going on about the plan for the day AND STUFF . And said local legends and international celeb..will be there .... In my mind , was praying for those 3 gay dude a.k.a jones brothers not to come (sorry ness = D ).But they had to invite those 3 . he said maybe 1 will be coming.... that spoiled my mood ... hehehe.. 1 week before the event . Astro and hitz.fm called me to tell me about where the location was and some crap .. thn this chick asked me "

HOT CHICK : mr joshua did you write your song originaly or you copy from someone".
ME :HELL NO ITS MINE ..ORI ..
HOT CHICK : wow really .. good ..

ME : thank you thank you..btw wuts your name...lol ...


damn she did not asnwer my question at all ....only she laughed ,... damn she ,...
3 days after that sony bmg calles me and ask me to perform for at the party , Than they said out of 60 THOUSAND only 100 Lucky winners were choosen to come for this event/party. WOW right... I KNOW...hehehehe But i said no because i did not produce the song . He said never mine if it is your first time its cool. BUT KESHIKA HAVE TO DO IT,,,..HAHAHAHA ,DONT WORRY BABE WILL BE DOWN THERE CLAPLING FOR U ; ) . (if you dont know keshika is my friend) . today is already friend cant wait to go tomorrow.... will blog on sunday ....


TO BE CONTINUED.....







0 comments: